Pentax K-x Digital SLR with 18-55mm Kit Lens

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pentax K-x Digital SLR with 18-55mm Kit Lens
$439.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

1st
A camera worth buying if I did not have a D5 :slight_smile:
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I cannot afford this product. However, I would not be opposed to receiving the red one in a bag of crap.
(2nd)

cool story bro

Oooh, ahhhh… nice.

And with that… it dies.

want. : (

tell it again.

oh cool, this sold out over on moofi recently (http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/pressure)

Nice, but I’m ready for you know what. C’mon!

we like things cheaper than this…unless its a TV or something.

Can anybody translate 1/6000th second shutter speed to Lag Time?

4.5 stars, and normally about $700

http://www.buy.com/prod/pentax-k-x-12-4-megapixel-digital-slr-camera-body-with-lens-kit-18-mm/q/sellerid/13505447/loc/33409/212359082.html

Refurb, not such a great deal.

Either my eyes are going, my monitor is terrible, or that just isn’t very olive-y looking in my mind. Too dark.

1st…how gay…

This is one expensive Woot. Hurry up Woot, I only have another 40 minutes of WOOT time leaft in me and Ihaven’t seen anything worth buying yet…

If I needed a camera that took better pictures than my phone I’d look into this for sure.

I like boob’s :slight_smile:

Sraw Rats… if it only came in black. [sighs]

Nice! I paid about this much for my used K10D a few years back. Would love to buy one of these today, but don’t have the money right now. Maybe it will come around again on the next Woot-Off…

Digital Photography Review likes it well enough.

I would seriously consider this except that every time I get excited and buy a relatively expensive camera I find that I still don’t take a lot of photos. And when I do, they’re not very good. Until they come out with a camera that automatically creates good composition, I’m screwed.

“Mars Camo”… I love it. Kudos to the author!