Pentax K200D 10.2 MP Digital SLR Body with Pentax DA 18-55 Lens Kit

Seriously, another one of these cameras?

Hopefully there’s someone up at 5am willing to buy a 400+ dollar camera on a whim.

$510 Amazon

That write up is just… /shudder

Do the photos come out refurbished as well?

SOMEONE… please buy their last one!

Last wooter to woot: qtqin9jq0k

I think it meant to say:

Last wooter to steal a credit card and make a jumbled woot account: qtqin9jq0k

Crap, they have a lot of these. We’re screwed.

Looks like there is gonna be alot of them.

Someone bought 3! Do refurb SLRs make great gifts? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, someone in Tennessee is the proud owner of three of these things… good for them.

Like I said with the earlier Pentax camera, this is a great deal. I seriously did pay not much less than this a couple of weeks ago for a used K-200d body, no lens.

Heck, if they’re going to keep putting Pentax DSLR stuff on sale during this wootoff, maybe they’ll do one of the Pentax external flash units – while the K-200d will use any K-mount lens, it’s not quite as forgiving with external flash units (though it does fire my cheap old half-broken Vivitar flash that I use with my old 35mm SLRs, it does it in a way that yields results inconsistent with its own internal measurements or the manual settings on the flash; and I have heard reports of non Pentax TTL-specific flashes actually damaging K-200ds through voltage differences).

Basically, if you missed the earlier K-x deal, this is a second chance at a great Pentax camera at a bargain price.

This is the first SLR I’ve seen on Woot. Maybe they’ll start selling SLR lenses soon :slight_smile:

There seems to be about 30 of these. Come on Tennessee, wake up!

I just bought the Nikon D3S this thing has nothing on the Nikon
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-3-0-Inch-Capability-Body-Only/dp/B002SQKVD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308046161&sr=8-1

Ugh I want this soooooo bad but I can’t toss away what amounts to 40 or so hours of work at Subway :frowning:

Hey woot if you give me a job that pays better than $10.75 an hour I’m in for one :smiley:

Yeah, for $5000. What a joker!

Really? So the camera you bought for 10 times the price is better?

Don’t forget the world class lens internal stabilization, for Nikon, which also massively increases the price for them.

Well, for anyone who cares:

The lengthy review from 2008. The TL;DR:

Detail (D-SLR) Rating (out of 10)
Build quality 9.0
Ergonomics & handling 8.0
Features 8.0
Image quality 8.0
Performance (speed) 8.0
Value 8.5
Highly Recommended (if you shoot in RAW)