Pentax Optio E60 10MP Digital Camera

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us increases boc chance by .17%

Pentax Optio E60 10MP Digital Camera [New] - $69.99

1 * Pentax Optio E60 10MP Digital Camera with 3X Wide-Angle Optical Zoom and Advanced Face Recognition

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pentax Optio E60 10MP Digital Camera
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Pentax Optio E60 10MP Digital Camera with 3X Wide-Angle Optical Zoom and Advanced Face Recognition

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Does it work with Mac?

Second?

wow

Wierd… didn’t even say Sold Out…

Click.

Looks crappy

Why is it all the small pocket cams woot sells always have only 3x zoom? Just not quite enough.

good time to drive home?

I have no appreciation for you teasing us with a millimeter of gold leftover on the progress bar…nor does F5…I will program F5 to shoot my foam missles at Woot headquarters.

Not a bad deal

Whatever. When are they putting a DLSR out here

15th?

good deal, but dont need a camera

Have they stopped reporting how many they sold after each woot?

Never mind, the qty of 69 just showed up on that last turkey.

how do u guys beat the bots?

Great deal! I have a lower MP that I paid more for on here and it takes some great point & shoot photographs.

I use my Canon more but this is great to slip into a pocket or purse for quick pixs.

did anybody heard about Pentax?