Pentax Optio M50 8MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

sigh I’m a canon snob.

I <3 my AE-1 Programs… hehe

A friend bought this last month and loves it! Just have to get past the color options.

HOLY… I’M ABOUT TO CHOKE SOMEONE!1

Wow, I can leave a comment too???/

_________________________________\ | |____| |____| |____| |______|____\ | YOU'VE TOTALLY JUST BEEN HIT| -' |(| [_ _--_ BY THE NEW SEX CAMPER | _--_ | =-(( ))----------------------_(( ))=| ---–‘---------woot.com--------`–’—
SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE SEXY AND ALSO THE
SPACING WORKS BETTER THIS TIME WE HOPE
SEX CAMPERING IS AN INEXACT SCIENCE YOU
KNOW. LIKE THE HADRON COLLIDER WE CAN
ONLY HOPE TO IMPROVE BY LEARNING.
KEEP THE CHAIN GOING!

Figures, I just missed that amazing blu-ray media pc :frowning:

Picked up a blue one of these a while back on a regular woot! Very pleased with it. Would buy again if I had a use for one…no regrets (Note: has internal memory and does not come with an SD card. If you want to take lots of photos you will need a SD memory card - I’m sure woot will have some later today)

OMG the freaking pc is finally gone, but now we have the same cameras from the last woot off! :frowning:

You just did

GOT ONE LAST TIME ROUND. nice camera, good price, not disappointed!!!

2.5 inch screen?

NEXT.

I got one of these on woot a few weeks ago. So far I love it. It’s really asy to use and the picture quality is pretty good.

It’s also pretty durable. It survived being carted all over the caaribean (beaches and jungles) last week.

Well, JPP…a girl needs all that stuff to build a beautimous computer!!!

so back to MY delimma…

I need to see the pic of the guy throwing the dog into the water…

With the DNW words

yayyy no more computer! Ive never been so happy to see a pink/baby blue camera

I have my eye set on a lumix

bought this a while back from woot…not a terrible camera. pictures are decent, but the camera feels cheap

Ahhh Man. Did I miss the HP Computer with BluRay? I was going to buy 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats actually a pretty decent camera. Pentax makes good quality cameras. Megapixels could be a little better, but 8MP isnt bad for a $90 camera from pentax