Pentax X90 Super Zoom 12.1 Megapixel Camera with 26x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pentax X90 Super Zoom 12.1 Megapixel Camera with 26x Optical Zoom
$239.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

This seems like a really good deal.

Around 400 new on Amazon, decent reviews

“until your pushed it”, nice.

Max Resolution: Type - Hotshoe (P-TTL, high speed sync available), wireless with PENTAX dedicated flash, X-sync socket; Synchronization speed - 1/180 sec

What kind of resolution is that???

I want this thing, but I’ve lost track of the number of cameras I already own and don’t know how to use to their full capability.

“You just had to have your precious additional .1 megapixel, for no reason other than you could.”

http://www.dpreview.com/products/pentax/compacts/pentax_x90

DPReview not impressed with the low light performance

So where is the HP touchpad for 89.99?

These Pentax cameras usually have good reviews, I don’t shoot personally but this is the best deal I’ve seen on Woot for one.

Actually has darn good resolution (though the specs are listed as “other”) - go figure…

Is this DSLR? I don’t see since it quotes 11 fps…

does thing come with a trailer or maybe a tripod with wheels? how you suppose to tug it around?

25% of the 20 amazon reviews only give it 2 or 1 stars out of a potential 5 star rating.
Edit: 7 out of 22 so closer to 30%.

if this has a 1 year pentax warranty, is it worth it to also get the square trade warranty?

I believe they shipped their touchpad stock back to HP…

Damn!! I’m not the only one!

Clever, but I’m not falling for your ruse.

I wish I had the money.

That is a massive optical zoom. I just got a much more costly DSLR Nikon, but I’m so tempted to buy this…