Perception Digital 1.5GB MP3 Player

[size=18:5771a777e0]I’d rather buy one of those Dirt Devil Swiffer Vac things. Bring those back. My wife is still giving me grief for not getting one of those for her.[/size:5771a777e0]

:roll:[/b]

I have a friend who bought one when they were selling before… He loves the thing, can’t stop talking about it…

For a regular notebook with these specs it is a good price. But add in the fact that it is a tablet PC, this really makes it a killer deal. The memory amount is adequate… the Hard drive size is fine… and the rest of the components are enough to definitaly make this one to buy.

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies and coupon codes

I have a friend who bought one when they were selling before… He loves the thing, can’t stop talking about it…[/quote]

This is a good price. I need something since my wife won’t let me touch her overpriced Rio Carbon. Come to think of it she hasn’t letting me touch anything of hers lately :cry:

[size=18:b383564eaa][/size:b383564eaa]NEED MORE BANDWITH WOOT

[size=24:bac865d20f][/size:bac865d20f]I need a blender :smiley:

I would check out the forum as these things were up not that long ago, but I bought two and I am bordering on dissatisfied. Not about the price mind you, but the first one never really worked out of the box - kept hanging up on initialization. I sent it back to them and am waiting for a replacement. (They were very cooperative once I got ahold of them though). My beef with the one that works is that I can’t find a way to order the playlist so the files play in a particular order. I have tried creating playlists, organizing them though Win Explorer and even renaming the files 1, 2, 3… ect… and so far nada. (Hard to listen to books on tape when the chapters are out of order.) But it works.
So, one for two on working, and the one that works doesn’t work exactly as I need it to. - But good price…
Go WOOT!
cardshark

Maybe they’ll bring back the dog bowls for you since you’re in the dog house…woof woot :wink:

I NEED SPEEKER… :shock: :roll:

What?? For frozen tundra drinks where you are??? :smiley:

1.5gb is not very big

Wow, i can see why you myt use one to get an mp3. It’s fun to use too!

Almost gone :smiley:

I had to get it…it is too damn convenient for the money.

I have 1.5GB RCA Lyra which is great…just the right capacity for a weeks worth of commuting. Always wanted a second…this should work fine.

What?? For frozen tundra drinks where you are??? :D[/quote]

Down south near Galveston Texas :smiley:

Come one folks… take on for the team!

1.5gb is not very big[/quote]

That’s what she said…

[quote user=“Netwookiee”][size=18:1bd8dca629]I’d rather buy one of those Dirt Devil Swiffer Vac things. Bring those back. My wife is still giving me grief for not getting one of those for her.[/size:1bd8dca629]

:roll:[/b][/quote]

I got a dirl devil on the fedex truck commin today

I just randomly decided to check woot… AND I MISSED SO MANY WOOTOFF ITEMS!!! NOO!

EDIT: And where the woot is the new item??? It’s stuck on “sold out!”

Don’t let her play it in “Vibrate” mode, and she may have a use for you :smiley: