Perception Digital Jukebox 40 GB Audio Center

boo i stayed up for this

too much for my wallet

too much for my wallet

wooot

Worthless Objects Of Trash.

Howdy

“A little of the old RCA analog Audio In/Out, if you know what we mean”

OMG a Clockwork Orange reference! I should buy one of these just for that alone.

But I won’t.

$359 at EPinions.

Shiny…but I’ll pass.

Still waiting on Woof-off purchases to ship.
Or at a least a tracking #.

Goodnight wooters.

Good WOOT, Good price … $110 less than other places on a quick Google, But beyond my budget.

NEW4A2, the blood-sucking journalist, has spoken.

Good price for unit…I said unit…But already built a Windows Media center PC. Oh well.

$342 on Froogle.
Looks Wooty to me.

Not gonna buy, but don’t look bad for folks who want one.

Didnt 8 of us jus get a pocket version Called the 40GB Ipod for like $20 more then this in the woot off? ? ?

This must be for those of us that missed out and or dont have pockets.

[quote user=“redrumbstd”]“A little of the old RCA analog Audio In/Out, if you know what we mean”

OMG a Clockwork Orange reference! I should buy one of these just for that alone.

But I won’t.[/quote]

No time for the 'ol in out love, just came to read the meter!

wow…for a sec…i thought it was $24.99

This is selling for about $350 everywhere else. How they heck does Woot do it. Better that question is not answered :wink:

Hmmm… might just be a good ebay item :slight_smile:

www.whatsyourdeal.com …Great deals, coupon codes and freebies

Cool woot…tad pricey.

[color=green:1eaafdcf96]its not girl stuff you idiot[/color

ooooooooh…no money, though. Bummer.

Hey, please visit http://www.dealtaker.com

This second page post is dedicated to KC and Perry. You know who you are. :slight_smile:

Item may, item may, rock you
$249.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
The Perception Digital Jukebox 40 GB Audio Center plugs into your home audio/video system like any other component—but unlike any other component, it allows you to store and organize your entire music collection in super digital sound quality, and gives you instant access to any song on album you own.

See, now you can get rid of all your CDs, or box them up and put them in permanent storage. For some of you, this will be hard. Some of you display your racks and racks of CDs like so many taxidermic trophies to impress your house guests. Anyone who’s unfortunate enough to visit you can cock her head sideways, read the names of the many exotic and challenging albums you have conquered, and know that you are adventurous, but cultured. You are open-minded, but you also have a refined sense of quality. And, ohmigod: you have Neneh Cherry’s Raw Like Sushi; that’s so rad.

Why do you choose to be judged by the contents of your CD collection, rather than by the content of your character? Put those discs away. You don’t need them. Opt instead for the Perception Digital Jukebox 40 GB Audio Center—a product that says “I’m above worrying what the products I buy say about me. Really. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to put on some Tom Verlaine, because that’s the kind of guy I am.”

Features:

* Model: PD280-40
* Condition: New, retail
* 40GB Hard drive
* USB 2.0 (High speed USB download)
* Never search for a CD
* Rips any audio source into MP3
* Built-in upgradeable Gracenote CDDB database automatically recognizes and catalogs each CD and each track
* May refuse to store Celine Dion audio files
* Supports audio CD, CD-ROM, MP3 CD, CD-R, CD-RW
* 2-way remote control with LCD display, alphanumeric keyboard and full search functions
* 650 hours (40GB) of music
* In 650 hours, you could listen to Louis Prima’s recording of “Yes! We Have No Bananas” almost 13,000 times
* Allows up to 200 user-created playlists
* Selectable compression rates (128 kbps, 320 kbps, CD quality)
* 16.9” x 2.5” x 11.6”
* Optical SPDIF Audio Out
* A little of the old RCA analog Audio In/Out, if you know what we mean
* Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 90db
* Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%

Includes:

* Jockey Software for file transfers and firware upgrades
* Remote which allows you to search by artist, album, keyword, or “other method.”

System Requirements for Optional Connection to PC:

* Supports Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, XP pro and XP home
* Pentium II 233MHz
* 32 MB RAM
* 56kbps Modem internet connection
* USB 2.0