Perfect Pullup

Short…;-(

For wooters? Really? They’d be better off selling “Perfect TV snack trays” or “Perfect donut makers”.

Should be on kids.woot!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c3241e4772.jpg

Dude. I have been waiting for one of these! THANKS!

how did woot get their hands on this?!?

Will I wake up in the morning OK? Last Woot off I woke up after falling asleep with my laptop on my chest waiting for a monkey. They I was depressed for a few days after learning I missed the super m9onkey. Had to buy one on Ebay ~ Really! The joys these monkeys bring to my office are worth it. Should I stay up and risk it? Or …

Will this work with my Schwinn Clothes Hanger bike?

I just want a woot monkey… please- missed the Bag of Crap…will stttle for a woot monkey, please??? NO PULLUP

Yeah - one Wootoff they were selling a radio-controlled caddy that you can use to send beer to the middle of your pool.

If they had the Perfect Pushup at this price, I’d get it. For pullups, I like the DoorGym much better.

Got this same set. Love it. Jus’ sayin’.

good way to get a torn bicep.

300 Pounds! I guess I’ll have to cut my legs off.

This is my first woot off purchase & ever first woot purchase…This will be something great to keep me physically fit, pulls up are a great way to work out.

I want a gadget that picks up the remote for me.

I want a donut maker now! :frowning:

I hate to say this, but I had 3 glazed donuts for breakfast yesterday. I hadn’t had any cakes or sweets or donuts for about 6 or 7 months though and it will prolly be another 6 or 7 til I have any again. Regardless, your post made me feel guilty about eating those donuts. But goddamn they were good.

I too am holding out for the deep fried donut maker.

In for one. Been stronger then hubby for awhile. Now I’m really gonna be able to kick his butt! lol!