Perfect Pullup

Great price but I am unwilling to drill into my door frames.

How tough are these things on doorframes? I’ve always been afraid that I’ll break a door by installing one (I’m 6’6", ~240lbs) due to my weight. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

In for 1, at the very least I can work off the anticipation between items during the next wootoff

I’d switch triceps and biceps. Since its a contracting movement, triceps are barely hit at all whereas along with your lats, the biceps are doing most of the work. If you wanna hit the triceps get the perfect pushups.

coughAb-Tiltcough

Checked some amazon.com reviews (http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Fitness-PL7101U-Pullup/dp/B0015R2B8G)… Is this thing very sturdy?

This is the coolest thing ever.

Am I missing something or is this basically just a removable pull up bar? (with handles for who knows what reason)

I’m pretty sure it’ll hold, Ive used my cousins’ and I’m your height, 300 lbs

I love my screaming woot monkeys!

My roommate and I have one of these. The construction seems kind of cheap and the handles became wobbly after about six months of daily use. Having said that it’s actually held up pretty well. Moved it from one door frame to another after about a year and the frame was fine; just keep in mind that it does require you to drill holes. Think about putting it in a place where people don’t frequent, it being an eyesore and all. It is removable but you are left with four pieces of hardware drilled into your door frame.

This says comes with two swing arms, are these the ab straps? If so the Target website has this and ab strap combo for $30 and I think the straps alone cost $20 on amazon.

Are you heavier upside down?

Here are some FAQ’s

http://www.perfectonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=29

Whats the allen wrench near the screws in the picture for? If its to put the screws in, thats enough of a workout right there.

Check out what appears to be the same thing plus ab straps for the same price. http://www.steal1.com/

PM Edit: Woot has seen the error of its ways and updated it’s offering to match steal1’s. Now they need to go check their exclusivity agreements with future vendors. :wink:

In for 1. I’ll probably just use the main bar and twisting handles. Mounting on a door frame is just too low for me. I’m used to getting up on my toes to reach the bar and pulling up from there.

I’m 44 and can do 3 sets of 6 to 7 pull-ups. Started out only able to do 1 about 4 months ago. I can tell a big difference in my chest, back and shoulders (strength and size).

Will the act of buying this make me fitter?
Or does the act of buying this make me feel guilty about not being fitter?

Hmmm…

In for one. This will make a better clothesrack then my treadmill. My clothes are always falling off of it.

Yeah it is. I’m a month in, haven’t really been following the nutrition plan, and I already have awesome results. My belly flab is disappearing and I sorta have a six-pack, and my upper body has definitely gotten bigger. It’s just a lot of work every day.