Performance Tool 7pc Punch and Chisel Set

Performance Tool 7pc Punch and Chisel Set

Umm…? $16.89 with Prime 1-day shipping:

https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Tool-W7510-Punch-Chisel/dp/B08L8CK9JS?th=1

1 Like

Yep, big ol’ price drop early this morning.

To be fair, Woot was basing the item’s price on Amazon price gouging a product that was historically in the $9-$12 range. Sure compared to a price gouger this may seem like a price discount. Compared to the retail world such as O’Reilly’s Auto Parts and these retail for $12.

Just Woot trying to move product at a higher than retail price due to Amazon pricing would be a fair assessment from my perspective.

The items come to us at a set price. That price was set before today’s price drop. Our price is based on the price to us, same as most retailers. We can’t sell things at a loss.

I get the obvious logistics failure in acquiring product above it’s standard retail price when your only cost analysis is based on Amazon’s obscure pricing metrics. All that comes to mind is that the only entity this sucks for more than Woot is the users who foolishly trust your pricing to be based on something reflective of a deal. I guess this is just another example of Woot’s limited-time offers!

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.