Periodic Table of Dogs

Periodic Table of Dogs

1 Like

I’m a triple chump! MC Chumpalot.

(that’s three third places in a row)

Thanks SO much to everyone who supported this one and is picking up the shirt today. Looks like it’s my most popular tee for a while.

>>Here’s a bigger look at the whole thing<<

2 Likes

Congrats! Love the fun colors plus dogs and science.

1 Like

So awesome! I’d love to get a poster quality print or even an 8x10 print on a metal plate for a friend!

2 Likes

There are 2 GR’s on the ear

Agree with @shmody78, I would love a print of this. 2 actually. 1 for me and 1 to give as a gift.

2 Likes

Just sent in the fix. Thank you!!

(The Italian greyhound will read Gi, and the Glen of Imaal terrier lower down, becomes Gt. Caught another couple too, just in time. The big image I linked to shows the final version.)

Love the Periodic Table, as I trained as a chemist. Now I can use it as a program guide to the Westminister Dog Show. Only Tees & Tanks are left. Need a hoodie or L/S.

1 Like

Hoodies, long sleeve tees and zip hoodies are all Unisex sizes. All available!

Sweatshirt only seems to be left in small and medium.

Thanks for liking the design! It was… challenging!

I’m sad that there is no Australian Kelpie.

Whoo, that’s a rare breed, you have one?

This table has all 205 American Kennel Club recognized breeds. The AKC tracks a further sixty-six(!), including the Australian Kelpie, under ‘Foundation Stock Service’ in order to help potentially recognize more in the future. They are dogs that aren’t established in the United States or determined as belonging to any group.

Science is a work in progress. Any future versions of the table are bound to keep getting bigger. :^) He’s a growing boy.

Glad to hear it. Shirt looks fantastic.

1 Like