Periodic Table of Dogs

Periodic Table of Dogs

1 Like

Is the quality of these an issue? I just received mine, and it’s very hard to read, even up close. Is it possibly a pronting error? Still love it, just wish the breeds were clearer…

Order #7****

@ThunderThighs (sorry, I typically buy boc, and didn’t know who the shirt version of you is)

(VMod edit: Hid your order number.)

I learned the hard way on that one - buy a larger size so the graphic is bigger. I bought one for a friend on a women’s S fitted and it was “smooshed” and unreadable. I contacted Customer Service and got a Men’s small classic fit and it was much better.

The “shirt version” of TT would be @Lady5tark maybe.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Just noticed your handle - Menelaus - funny that I would be responding to your query while watching “Troy: Fall of a City” on Netflix. Go figure! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi there. If you think it wasn’t printed properly please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. They are really good about this stuff.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Definitely follow @peaceetc’s advice and reach out to CS. Could have been any number of things, maybe a printer is ready for a service? Anyhow, CS can get it replaced for you.

And the feedback is appreciated and will be passed on.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help! Reached out to CS. Hopefully I’ll be able to get one printed correctly!

3 Likes