Perry Ellis Pleated Woven Face Masks

Perry Ellis Pleated Woven Face Masks

I don’t love that the main picture here shows 6 masks, then as you read on you learn that it’s only 3 included in the order. And, that although they picture 6 different designs, they will be sending you a 3 pack of random designs. There also is no way to choose which of the 6 designs you will receive. And, even if you order 2 sets of 3, (totaling 6 masks), there is no clue as to which 6 masks you’ll receive. You may very well receive 6 of 1 style. Or, not. There is literally no way to guage your likelihood of receiving one or another of these mask designs. Im left to wonder if you even receive any of the mask designs pictured at all. Maybe they just send you one with giant flashing pink butterflies in a lovely, pesto bismal pink background that physically makes others physically ill at the mere sight of when they pass you in the store. Because that’s exactly what I set out to achieve when buying this lovely mask. To physically make others ill by wearing it. Um…I think the “opposite day” gane sucks in general. And, at my adult age I’m no longer allowing myself to be forced to play it. And, I certainly am not playing it with a mask I purchase with the clear intent NOT to make others ill by sporting it in public. Details, woot staffers. Details, please, when posting items like this.
Thanks for listening to my rant. I’m ready for bed now. Nighty night.

Should have read Pesto Abysmal. Sorry if that was not an intentional typo. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But no, you are right in that the title does not match the description in the Features tab, although it does in the Specs tab.

Hi there. Most liquidation stuff comes from Amazon inventory so we don’t have much information. The Amazon page on these is not clear on whether you’re getting 3 or 6 either. I’ve ended this until we can figure it out.

1 Like