Persona 5 Royal: 1 More Edition

Persona 5 Royal: 1 More Edition

What console version is this? It would be nice to know and would probably sell more.

Got it last week; maybe my expectations were a bit high, but I was hoping the treasure box would be big and made out of some kind of hard plastic… but it’s really made out of some kind of semi-hard cardboard and a bit too small for storage as they just rolled up the laptop bag to make space.

Laptop bag is OK. Only has one pocket outside and two separate pockets inside; quality feels a bit cheap but functional, I just hope it’s at least water resistant. It oddly had a stain but a bit of water and alcohol got rid of it thankfully.

Pictures for the portrait came slight curved so I’m having to put something heavy on it to straighten it out hopefully. The cards are nice and that’s about it.

I’m glad there was a $10 price cut; you’re essentially buying the game at full price with extra functional stuff.

4 Likes

The price dropped $10 since I purchased. Can I get a credit reduction? I’m curious.

Well, goddamn, I just noticed it too. Can I get a credit reduction too?

1 Like

@Wooter952593623
@ThatLastRedeemer

You’ll want to ask Customer Service about that. Here’s how to contact them.

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

$60 for the Tarot cards is a steal, the rest is just gravy

1 Like