Personality Thread

I am an ENTJ.

INFJ

In the real world, we would be good friends.

Overall descriptions

You think? I think we might clash, actually. Just because of the “e” versus “i” thing.

"ENTJ: ‘Field Marshall’. The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 5% of the total population."

"INFJ: ‘Author’. Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on."

I don’t feel like I readily fall into any of the categories as described.

Take this and see how it comes out. Don’t type yourself.

yourself

/rebel

ISTP: “Artisan”. These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. 5% of the total population.

I can see that. More explanation on your personality.

I wonder what Poof, D’Name and Fen type out to be.

Oh no. I didn’t either.
Does that mean I’m like Gman.
Well, I am grumpy. Not so much lately, but for years…

Take this test and report your findings here, D’Name.

Not sure I agree with much of this assessment . . .

As they say, nothing is perfect. There is a certain amount of error in these tests because people project how they want to be perceived by others.

I tried to take it with 100% honesty to myself. I struggled with a few questions that I could have leaned either way on or could have chosen to interpret them a bit differently than they wanted me to…

I did the same . . . I selected a lot of seemingly contradictory answers, but the phrasing had me leaning one way or the other.

Question #10 - It’s difficult to get you excited Yes/No.

It would depend on the situation. Generally, I am not overly impressed by much, but I can get temporarily excited about say a bag of crap.

For D’Name, I think the answer would clearly be “no.”

I said, “yes.”

#16 You are a person somewhat reserved and distant in communication. Yes/No.

I’d say “yes” to the first half of the statement, but “no” to the second half of the statement.

#26. You value justice higher than mercy Yes/No.

This was on odd question. I answered “yes.” If a family member were killed, I’d seek justice, not mercy.

ESTP, now where do I find that?