Pessimism

Nice one Boots.

Still, the message brings a smile.

Gotta love Marvin.

I’d order one, but the Post Office would probably lose it.

Asphalt is awful. Should have been on olive. :slight_smile: Congrats bootsboots! Great design… the expression is perfect.

"We’d make a joke about this design, but it would probably be really terrible. Like, it would probably be totally contrived and self-referential in a pathetically obvious way. It would be like that disastrous date we had when the guy was like, “Should we order some wine?” and we nervously said, “Ha ha sure, wine-not?” Get it? Because it sounded like we were saying “Why not?” Anyway, he didn’t get the joke, so we just repeated it louder (“WINE-NOT!”) and he looked sorta startled, and then we accidentally dropped a buttered roll on the floor and even though we picked it up there was still a little butter on the floor, so a passing server slipped on a bit of the butter and fell, and while he was falling, he grabbed a nearby tablecloth and knocked over a candle, and then a napkin ignited, and then it set fire to an old lady’s handbag, and the old lady was like, “MY PRESCRIPTIONS ARE IN THERE!” So we tried to put out the fire by ladling gravy on top of the handbag, but the gravy was somehow a fire accelerant so the whole purse exploded, and then the guy we were on a date with looked at us and yelled, “YOU’RE A MONSTER.” So we ran home and ate a sleeve of Oreos and decided to die alone.

It would be like that."

You had me at Wine-not? Now I’m going to go home, have a sleeve of Oreos, and die laughing!

(Congratulations on creating a design that inspired this hilarious write up, Boots boots! :))

Thank you, everyone who voted for this shirt (even though I’m sure you don’t care enough to read this). And thank you, Woot, for printing it. You’ll probably just mess it up, but that’s ok. It’s not like anyone’s going to buy it, anyway.

:):slight_smile:

Dammit, Tater! (and thanks) :slight_smile:

Everything about this is amusing and has actually brightened my day so… slogan tee fail? :smiley:

I know, right? Who created this write up that’s funnier than the shirt? Show yourself! I want to “talk” to you outside.

That was way too optimistic, Boots. :slight_smile:

Also, hooray!

BootsBoots, I always enjoy WOOT shopping and look forward to the comments on items of interest. Your PESSIMISM shirt is truly inspired and the comments are as good as ever. I immediately ordered one for a girl I feature who is recently struggling with now being, hang on,OVER THIRTY! Right. Thirty-one she is. “Probably not that great” lol.

…no, no, no, we would NOT lose it…wait forget it, we would do EXACTLY that…#whatev

Is it the shirts like this or just is a picture?

ha

I’d kill for this in a polo with the logo in a small pocket size.

Whoa there pal. Maybe just ask nicely? Don’t gotta get aggro about it…

Hilarious…had to have it as soon as I saw it. I get at least one person telling me they love it every time I wear it. Only smart people though :slight_smile:

Bought this for my eternally cynical husband. When I handed it to him last night, he giggled for an hour… a definite hit in our house!

p.s. he also wants it in a hoodie.