Pet Food

[youtube=biW2i9yK-10][/youtube]

Okay, I just got that those are chick-nuggets, but what’s the deal with the fish shake, or is it soda?

Ummmm can I have an explination please? I’m under the weather and gags aren’t clicking like they should for me.

Acid tends to do that to a person (or fish, in this case).

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-05/catburger.jpg

In breif, on the filter, because so often during woot-offs people express that they have a dislike for an item, the woot bot now filters out said expression.

Or its a reference to Catsup (aka Ketchup)

Are these supposed to be Halloween costumes for pets?

I would buy this except that I am offended by the thought of ketchup on a hot dog.

These better not be the “treats!”

this shirt is not cool at all, animals are not ours for eating, experimenting, and use in entertainment. I assure you I will be reporting you folks to PETA (and I’ve heard all the People Eating Tasty Animals jokes so spare me) and you can expect some serious backlash. How dare you?! How dare you!

CREEPIEST. WRITEUP. EVER.

Alternatively Emily Kuznia had the same lunch lady I did.

Definitely shoulda been a pig instead of a cat there. HAMburger, get it? Ahahaha! Sometimes I just can’t help myself.

Mustard and sauerkraut all the way! Though when I lack the sauerkraut I do ketchup and mustard instead. =P

Would you like pair-akeets to go with cat burger?

Sorry, that was really terrible. Let me try again…

Eating that hot dog will mackeral thirsty. Don’t you fish you had a drink to go with it?

Hmm, guess that wasn’t much petter was it? Maybe I should just leave the puns to the pros.

I hope PETA doesn’t get sight of this.

I hope this is a joke…“not ours for eating”? Then why the hell are we omnivores?

This deserves the ol’ “Offended Person of the Night” Q. post.

We knew it was coming.

Sorry, but that shirt is just creepy. Too bad, because it’s well-executed, and the animals are cute! Hmmm, I wonder if I was too influenced by the write-up? I can’t see the shirt without thinking of the words…

I do believe you’ve just been trolled.

Or so I hope.