Pet Gates - Your Choice (3-Styles)

I purchased the “extra tall” gate 5 weeks ago for my Airedale who needed to be confined due to ACL surgery. I am quite happy with the product, and can tell you this is a great deal - I paid $90 for mine “on sale” at one of the big chain pet stores. Some of you asked about the little door - it does lock, and I believe it is only useful to pass smallish food and water bowls through to your pet. It could be a safety hazard if left open while confining large pets.

Mine came with 4 screw in caps that can be used for a more permanent mounting in the door frame, but it still requires pressure to keep the gate seated properly

Hi there. Anyone know if these gates are new or returns or B-stock or what? The detail page doesn’t specify.

They are new.

Or a slightly overweight cat. And by overweight I mean fat. But don’t say anything he’s very sensitive.I wish I had the cat door. Husband had to modify ours and cut one of the bars out of the extender so chubby could get through.

Overwhelmed here by all the enthusiast responses for my question about the shipping weight… I have to ship outside the USA, hence my asking. Thank you much!

@ThunderThighs answered you here. Hope that helps!

Pet gates keep me out too since i’m only 5’2. So I made one that I can easily step over to keep our newly adopted doggie out. The cat still does whatever he wants.