Peter Wellington Victory Reserve (2)

I thought I could avoid spending more on wines, but then I noticed the “Delivered in time for Christmas”. And this is one I would really like for Christmas.

Two day air costs us $24-32 for two bottles. I don’t know how Wootazon does it. Drones??

Hope you’re not suggesting ddeuddeg is a troll; for clearly he is nothing even close, but rather a stabilizing and respected force here.

Back home, but he might head out there again in a couple months.

We bought a bottle of the Victory as a gift for a co-worker, by the way, and took some nice photos of the bottle cradled in one of the vines to give him with it!

Wizardry, plain and simple. I thought everyone knew this?

I’ve wondered the same thing since I found this site in 2007, btw.

From the context, he/she wasn’t. He/she was agreeing with ddog.

Unfortunately, Wellington does not ship to Louisiana.

Sorry, I failed to take that possibility into account.
So, when you want to escape the summer heat and humidity at home, pay us a visit, we’ll throw some steaks or veal chops on the grill and uncork some Victory. While you’re in town, we’ll show you some great outdoor Shakespeare and take you around Niagara Falls.

Sounds great!! I hope the opportunity presents itself.

Wow! I hope I can deserve that kind of high praise. :slight_smile:

Already have some of this in my cellar but had to add some more. In 5 years or so, I will have a ton of various Wellingtons that will be kicking in for a nice long session :slight_smile:

Can this wait to be shipped if requested?

Nope.

I was saying exactly THE OPPOSITE about ddeuddeg by agreeing with him. I was referring to what he was commenting about.

Yes, thank you.

Dang! Was going to order 6 for the office for a future celebration of a victory! Then we got distracted by happy hour and xmas partying. Sigh. I’m sure these will come back in a future woot-off…hint hint :wink:

Definitely not delivered in time for Christmas. I’m not upset because I wanted to consume it tomorrow. I’ll probably cellar these for a few years.

I’m just upset that FedEx kept me stuck at home all day waiting for a delivery that wasn’t going to happen. Now I need to worry whether these will freeze in some truck over the holidays.

Woot needs to get a shipping refund from FedEx.