PetZoom Self-Cleaning Grooming Brush - 3 Pack

I bought three (9 total) to move the woot-off along. $11 for 9 of these? I’ll give one or two to all the crazy ladies in my family with dogs and cats.

You all should do the same.

I bought these on the non-woot-off offering. Review: pretty good. Not perfect.

My long haired dog (goldendoodle) likes the plastic one and doesn’t so much mind the others.

The hair removal aspect works better on two of the brushes than the other 1 - willing to bet its luck of the draw if your’s will work well.

Otherwise, great for the price - usually one slicker will cost $5+

ergo - good buy.

Counting the days until Woot has desk chairs?

…for all of the lolcats?

Wait… What?

LET ME SLEEP DAMMIT!

(Love the twist from the original Magi story though. But I must say, grooming your own back-hair with said brushes seem something of a chore.)

Maybe you should save for a new chair instead.

EDIT: Others beat me to it. We all agree your chair is jank! LOLZ @ UR CHAIR :wink:

Bought some of these for my dogs and the in laws dogs. They work good and really cheap.

Looks like you really need a new chair not a new cat (no one needs a cat)

Bought these last time… they are great! Kept the two smaller ones for my cat and gave the big one to a co-worker. Can’t beat the price.

Yea… total deja vu…

And a new monitor.

Nice chair.

my golden retriever loves these groomers

red rocket boy, red rocket!!

Can someone answer a question for me?

I accidentally bought 1 and not 3…anyway to change that?

Petsmart website says 19.99 and Amazon has them for 16.90.
Really wishing I had a pet right now.

Been waiting two days for a woot worth getting. Pet brushes. My cat insisted. Using my account, he purchased one…

Wow… no new computer and a dog… ouch… sorry… Cat person…

Yes, if I see an office chair come up on Woot I’m in for one. The CRT monitor serves my needs though; no need for a flatscreen unless it’s for a fell-off-a-truck price, minus the ethical dilemma.

Got these last time, my Lab loves it. Hair removal works well. A bonus feature, it removes fleas as well. Thought the wire bristles would bother him, but doesn’t care at all.

After much deliberation, I have decided to purchase this item. I just thought my fellow wooters would like to know. That is all. Thank you.

Maybe he can weave a chair out of excess cat hair?