Pfaltzgraff Flatware Sets-Your Choice

**Item: **Pfaltzgraff Flatware Sets-Your Choice
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Pfaltzgraff Flatware Sets-Your Choice)

[Search Google](Google Flatware Sets-Your Choice)

Let’s read about the differences between 18/0 and 18/10

[MOD: Broken link]

[EDIT: Fixed, sorry!]

I replaced my walmart knives with the American Bead set I got in a BOC. Definitely worth the price woot is selling them for. Much thicker than what I was using. I can eat ice cream out of the tub without bending the spoon.

Differences…

18/10
• Brilliant luster
• Rust-resistant material
• Durable construction
• Easy to maintain

18/0
• Soft shine
• Zero nickel content
• Economical design
• Subject to staining

Thanks for the recap.

18/0 /sigh/ Will W00t! ever offer anything beyond Target-quality flatware (or at least offer it in quantity that it lasts past 5:00am EDT)?

Not bad designs, it’s just that 18/0 doesn’t stay nice looking for long…

18/10 stuff does show up on Woot from time to time, just not as often as the cheaper stuff.

I bought a 65-piece Oneida 18/10 set from Woot in 2012-01, and it’s fantastic.

I recommend waiting for 18/10. I made the mistake of trying 18/0 a month ago and I regret it! The set is from Oneida not pfalt but it is already marred and spotting. Not heavy or sturdy enough IMO

I have the galaxy ones and they’re lovely. They’ve stayed shiny too

I’ve bought 2 Oneida 18/10 sets so far and will purchase at least 1 more. I watch for good patterns b/c I’ve been very happy with the sets I bought. Staining is still possible, but it wipes off with some vinegar.

Describe this staining or post a picture. Thanks

Matter of fact they offered two different sets last year in 18/10 stainless, got some then and replaced my 25 YO set, patience grasshopper and look every day I’ve no doubt they will offer some again. Beautiful flatware, I almost hate to use it!