Philips 10.2" LCD Photo Frame

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Philips 10.2" LCD Photo Frame
$89.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: New
Product: 1 Philips 10FF2CMI 10.2" PhotoFrame, 3:2 frame ratio

god, that sandwich looks delicious

What? I’m the first sucker? Yikes!

so can it read from a flash drive and show pictures. my other one does and has 2 little speakers to play music off of my flash to. but the pic quality stinks this would be a nice upgrade same price i paid for a 7 inch.

Woot, I am so tired of photo frames! They make terrible gifts because anyone you give them to is going to have no idea how to use it. They waste power that should really be going to other more important things. And They are just another example of THE MAN making something stupid that he expects us to buy!

I have this. Works really well. Battery life is a few hours.

The cat likes to chew the cord! Will need a new cat soon!

I wish it was Linux based with WiFi! :slight_smile:

… for $30 more you could order a picture frame the same size with 1024x600 resolution and mpeg4 playback…

Ditto that one. These are a neat idea at one point, but really get to be useless…even grandma said, “no thanks” sonny, give me a bus pass instead!

No wifi? Sad.

That might be nice-- Which frame is that?

Except widescreen doesn’t display photographs correctly. If you want a personal media player, there are better options too.

Hey Woot:

It’s quite an oversight when you don’t describe the frame itself. Is it white plastic, is it chromed . . . ?

It is VERY difficult to tell by the photo.

Can you PLEASE describe the frame itself ?

Where?

I got this frame for my grandma for Christmas. After I explained what it was and what it does, she was totally down with it. I went over to her place the other day and it was off. She said that it didn’t show pictures anymore. She took me to where it was hanging up and it was not plugged in. ‘You have to plug a frame in?’ she said. Good stuff.

I want a wifi enabled frame that subscribes to a non-proprietary photo feed and that can be configured though a web gui preferably with a zero-conf/bonjour address like http://photoframe.local/

Doesn’t matter, you will get whatever they ship you-- like the “black” Power Squids on Jan 5 that were actually black cords with with yellow trim and yellow plug and sockets. No mention of the color scheme in the description but the picture of the thing was all black. Philips + Woot = buyer beware!

There are some pretty good reviews for this frame on Alatest. Not bad at all.
http://alatest.com/reviews/digital-photo-frame-reviews/philips-10ff2cmi/po3-53367169,327/

I take a lot of pictures of food, especially buffets on cruise ships. This seems like the perfect frame!

awj04 wrote:

Woot, I am so tired of photo frames! They make terrible gifts because anyone you give them to is going to have no idea how to use it. They waste power that should really be going to other more important things. And They are just another example of THE MAN making something stupid that he expects us to buy!

wine.woot.com!