Philips 10-Outlet Surge Protector

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
choosy moms choose wooters.us

Philips 10-Outlet Surge Protector [New] - $9.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Philips SPP7346WA 10-Outlet Surge Protector w/ Power Blocker 2 & Phone and Coax Protection

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips 10-Outlet Surge Protector
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Philips SPP7346WA 10-Outlet Surge Protector w/ Power Blocker 2 & Phone and Coax Protection

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Whoa! Look at that thing! It’s like the bridge of the Enterprise!

the last one was QTY = 2

Woo Hoo Woot-Off!!! I had nothing better to do tonight! (c:

God I love a wootoff.

My life has been without purpose for too long recently.

i was just saying…hey when was the last woot off. go woot, now time for all the woot whiners. boohoo worst woot ever.

woooooooot oooooooooooff!! YEEEEEEAH! Let the neglect of the outside world commence!

I seriously don’t know why they don’t wait for the weekend for woot-offs, when more people can sit zombie-like at their computers.

Even if it isn’t good, $10 each isn’t far off from a basic power strip. In for 3.

Amazon

I have two of these. One is hopefully protecting my video equipment - no trips. The other I tried to use to protect a battery charger, and that one went DOA inexplicably.

i hope they have a less extensive surge protector for cheaper… i’d be in for 3. This one is a little too much surge protector for me.

this thing looks like a space waster to me.
I have one with more sockets that fits more easily behind my desk then this one would

WTF were there only 10?

In for two. With power conditioning as well…can’t beat this price.

Bought two of these (for the same price) about two years ago and they are still going rock solid, despite considerable usage.

Who says woot only sells crap?

EXACTLY what I logged on to say!

I have one and it does take up space but this is a good deal for a 10-outlet. I have accidentally turned off my computer a few times by pressing the power button with my foot but that’s because I don’t have a nice desk setup where this could be behind the desk. I got a $15 deal at CC’s website found on SD well over a year ago