Philips 1080p 42” LCD HDTV

User manual:
http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42pfl3704d_f7/42pfl3704d_f7_pss_aen.pdf

This will murder a WOOT OFF

umm, am i missing something or have you bought NOTHING from woot, as indicated by your white box.

Woot Redrum O.o

teevee with a 90-day warranty?

no thanks.

$572 at Amazon.

If only it wasn’t refurb

I bought one of these last year and love it. The picture is great. The only complaint I have is that it takes so long to turn on.

This woot off is really squirting off. No one has bought one yet>

Social media kills the troll

I too got this TV that arrived “DOA” the I said just send me a new TV and Philips told me that they didn’t have any that size??? Anyway after 2 months I did get a full refund. I wouldn’t order another TV from Philips.

I sent one out late January. Smashed the sucker in first. Avoid consumers who buy tv’s on Woot. Guy keeps calling about a refund and let me tell you dealing with Woot consumers has been a big hassle.

That Puli is dredful.

Have had this TV for 2 years and it’s been wonderful. Great picture, no problems.

By George I think he’s GOT IT!!

REFURB used to be GREAT . .perhaps better than when it left the factory . 'puters . TVs . NO more … I would NOT buy a refurb . especially without a FULL warranty . course I still have ANALOG TVs and JUST fine … friends have the new ones . need service constantly AND after about 5 years . NEW one … have had mine over 13 years . NARY a problem …

I have this very set in my living room. Good picture and sound, price is not too bad

Has anyone else had any problems with the 19" that were on here a while back? Even a replacement phillip sent for you died!

Get a Squaretrade warranty. Use Promo Code WINTERSALE. get 30% off the warranty price.

You can get a 2 year Warranty for like $50.

LOL… BURN!