Philips 1080p 42” LCD HDTV

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - i used it once

Philips 1080p 42” LCD HDTV [Refurbished] - $499.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Philips 42PFL3704D 1080p 42” LCD HDTV with 3 HDMI Inputs

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

$662 new at amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-42PFL3704D-F7-42-Inch-1080p/dp/B001LP6LPG

This would make a SWEET computer monitor!

Just did a RMA on the 32 inch I got from costco, still happy with my buy.

Product site

I would buy this TV, but as the copy says, I don’t even watch TV anymore… Oh, so sowwy, woot. No nechronius money for j00.

At least not today.

Darn it - woot… I already just recently got my 42’ plasma HDTV… and spent a tad more… for only 720p… maybe next time we can get our timing right.

I am always iffy on refurb TV/Computer monitors but if it works fine and isn’t showing physical damage that is a good product at a great price.

I thought the last set was nice… but did you check out the HOT rear end action shots of this bad boy?

TV is good for watching tv and regular movies. If you are an avid movie lover or extreme gamer this is not for you. Try looking a a 120hrtz refresh rate tv. Also does not have alot of HDMI slots. (3)

I own it. I love it. Bought it at Sam’s for about a grand almost 2 years ago.

I have a 37" right now… but I’m always up for a few more inches :wink:

Yep, 42" monitors are nice…

Careful, on my 42" tv that I am currently using (a sharp) as a monitor it took about an hour and a half to figure out how to format the resolution correctly.

Someone on CNET says “DO NOT TOUCH THIS PRODUCT!!”

Thanks for all the great pics of product… Your so Wooterful Woot!

On Windows 7, its easy to format as a computer moniter! :wink:

What are you talking about, nothing on TV? Are you forgetting about Stargate Univ-zatgun’d