Philips 1080p 42” LCD HDTV

I received my TV today and the top of the box was hanging open when the driver pulled it off the truck. There was only one piece of tape that was supposed to secure the lid shut, but it was placed poorly and did not hold. The TV looks ok at first glance (I havent hooked it up yet). My problem is that the owners manual and remote control are missing. Does anyone have an idea on how to contact woot for a replacement?

Thanks

Same problem here - big old holes in the side of the box. Missing manual, remote control, and POWER CORD. The only thing that I got was the TV itself. I can’t even power it on to see if it works! Need some assistance, woot!

Mine came today and the box was a tad beat up, but nothing was open. Overall the box wasn’t all that bad. After I read these posts about missing stuff I was nervous. But everything came…tv, remote, power cord, and manual. This TV was my first woot purchase, they were somewhat slow getting the shipping info to me I had to email them to see what was going on. My brother has bought over 40 things off woot, and like I said this was my first…I’m on the fence if I’ll have a 2nd. Yea the deals are great, but not if you don’t get everything they say you’re paying to get.

Yea, I just received my television today and my manual, remote control and power cable are all missing. I had to run down to Radioshack to get a replacement power cable. As for the remote and the manual is there a way Woot is going to help with that?

Please email us at service@woot.com, and be sure to include your order number. We will send you the missing accessories.

We’re actually directing customers to P&F, they will be able to send out replacement accessories: 1-866-771-4018.

i received my tv on friday and just went to hook it up! unfortunately, the back screen is completely broken. called philips and they said they don’t cover that damage in their warranty. will woot replace?

Sorry to hear about the back panel. Email service@woot.com for direction on how to proceed.