Philips 1080p Upconverting DVD Player w/DivX & HDMI

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
I wanna be a Wooters.us kid!

Philips 1080p Upconverting DVD Player w/DivX & HDMI [Refurbished] - $24.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Philips DVP3982/F7 1080p Upconverting DVD Player w/DivX Playback and HDMI out

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

A friend has this model or the one just prior to it - likes it better than his old version - which brand i don’t recall, sorry. But he likes it.

Another DVD Player?

deja vu?

woot is selling this thing since 2006.

i wish today is last day.

Im so Blue, Ray…

Bought one of these last woot off. Dead on arrival. Worked for about ten minutes, then froze. Haven’t heard from philips or woot.

1080P is the best quality you can get!

Hey look, it’s the DVD player I bought last woot-off.

I still need an HDMI cable for it.

Where are the HDMI cables, woot? I’ll buy one this time around!

Got one in the last woot-off, works great, even with my standard def. tv.

bought one on a previous Woot! – lasted a couple of months, never worked really well . . . very disappointed.

Wait! I mean, everyone buy 3!

I have two of the 1080i version of this from Woot and they have been working well for several months.

Look on the bright side… HDMI included…

EDIT: Nope

So…does this thing blu-ray?

in fact, it showed up for $5 less last time (earlier today). ripoff!
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3801056

Dude. Take this stuff to /b/.

I bought the USB port version at Walmart for $5 less than this, skip this one.

So is the up-converting feature necessary to get the most out of a DVD player pushing video to a 1080p HDTV?

I got this last time on woot and it’s great! It plays data cds / dvds. For those that were lazy and burnt their tv shows and whatever without using dvd flick or something.