Philips 12-foot HDMI Cable

I have one and it works fine with my ps3

WOOHOO! in for 2.

Couldn’t resist. We’ll be getting an HDTV and PS3 soon, so we’ll need one of these. Good price. :slight_smile:

Have one. Works fine. (What can you say about a cable other than it works??)

If I had to ding it on something, given that it’s just a cable here, is that it’s not as pliable as it could be and the outer insulation is rather “sticky”. It doesn’t pull well at all. The 6’ HDMI cables I woot-ed not long ago are much more pliable, have a regular PVC-ish insulation and therefore significantly easier to run in tight spots. I suppose that might matter for game consoles where you potentially move it around now and again. For any kind of fixed installation like a DVD, DVR or PC, this will work dandy.

I suppose I should also mention that it’s hideous. Just make it gray or black there Philips. Geez.

Awesome woot! I’m glad I stayed up today and remembered to check. I’ll bet this will be sold out by noon today!

just beats Monoprice in the 10 ft range by a few $ so this is a good deal if you need up to 3 cables in the 10 ft range otherwise go to Monoprice

In for 6. Should not even be a question. Three for $20. No brainer deal.

4.99?
sold

ugh

When I think of how I blew $79 for one of these at Radio Shaft last year, this is a must-get for me. There are new TVs in my future, so in for 3. Good deal.

can get 1 for $8.43 shipped (6ft in Purples)
thats 1.50 less than woot

Yay! Just what I needed actually. In for 3. :slight_smile:

Wow! Great deal, first time I’ve ever bought 3 of anything.

Yeah, last year HDMI cables were way expensive at places like The Shack.

I was in Target about a month ago and they are down to $20 for one. But they are cheaply made compared to this better quality one. Oh, and it was only 6’

I got six of these on my two accounts. Don’t want to be buying them at Target like I had to when setting up a friend’s parent’s HDMI DVD player. Although $20 was better than paying $80. Yikes.

great product, I need a couple, great price

in for 3

Local stores will almost always rip you a new a-hole on cables, so they aren’t a very good reference point.

At least you didn’t quote a price from Worst Buy.

You should all listen to this guy, he is super smart and always is spot on with his tips.

Oh wait, that’s my other Woot account.

Never mind.

original…

I’m in for 2.

If I bought 3, I’d have 1 sitting around and would have to strangle my dog.

Comparing a 6 foot to a 12 foot? :-/

$39.99 @ Hastings.