Philips 2.75 QT Viva Airfryer

Philips 2.75 QT Viva Airfryer

1 Like

Such a big footprint for a small cooking space.

1 Like

I wouldn’t buy anything that didn’t auto turn your fried foods. what’s the point? like trying to put an 8-track into a CD player.

Frying chicken in a pan doesn’t flip itself. It’s simple with these types of units because you can shake up the basket and then put it back. I can understand that not everyone likes these appliances though.

I have one of these and the Ninja Air Fry Oven and French fries and nuggets are more of a pain in the oven because you have to manually flip them.

Before I got one of these, I thought it would be another gimmick-type appliance but it’s really amazing how you can have crispy, crunchy fried foods with little to no oil. A single potato put through a mandolin and you have a nice size serving of fries that cook up really well.

There’s larger air frying units that have wire trays and rotating heat that cooks both sides so flipping is not required.

I bought this Air fryer 2 years ago, just got it out of the box and used it!!! It is amazing! I wish I had opened it years ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

I own this air fryer no flipping necessary! Makes THE BEST CHICKEN WINGS EVER!!! Incredibly crispy skin, juicy tender meat! And in 22 minutes! Best appliance.