Philips 2.75 QT Viva Airfryer

Philips 2.75 QT Viva Airfryer

4 Likes

bought one of these a year or so ago - works great, although a bit small. oil/grease has gotten into the bottom of the tray and i can’t seem to get it 100% clean no matter what i do. i’m close to just tossing it into the garbage and starting over.

@outz Try rubbing alcohol - highest % you can afford to dump (91% will work faster than 70%, but the cost effectiveness 70% may be better. Just pour it in and let it sit for 10-30 minutes depending on how. It should break up the oils and you’ll be able to pour them out. Shake it up once in a while. Add salt if it’s really caked on / baked on stuff and shake vigorously.

Or try vinegar. But I’d put my money on the rubbing alcohol. Let it evaporate after you’ve dumped it, shouldn’t take long.

IF I AM AN AMAZON PRIME MEMBER , WHY DIDN’T I GET FREE SHIPPING ON MY WOOT ORDER THAT SAID ALSO ON THE PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AMAZON AND IF I WAS A PRIME AMAZON MEMBER, I WOULD GET FREE SHIPPING. THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN AND I GOT A $12 SHIPPING CHARGE. I WILL NEVER SHOP ON WOOT AGAIN. TERRIFIC DISAPPOINTMENT. NEVER AGAIN.

That happened awhile ago to me. Log out, log in thru Amazon not woot

If you write to Woot’s Customer Service, they may be able to remove the shipping charges if you were logged in with your Prime account at the time of your order. Please understand I don’t work for Woot so I can’t say for sure but it’s a possibility.

Go to your order history, find the appropriate order, and then click or tap on “I need help” and then follow the instructions.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Says the person who joined 2 hours ago and decided to ask for help in ALL CAPS after making 2 purchases.

All caps would’ve gotten much more sympathy had they said HELP! I’M TRYING TO PURCHASE BUT IT KEEPS CHARGING ME SHIPPING. HOW TO FIX?

1 Like

We bought a 3.7qt air fryer (by GoWise) and just used it for the first time this past weekend for wonderful fries (from frozen). Maybe we were a little hungry :slight_smile: but we certainly would not have wanted a much smaller basket.

I have never had that issue

2.75 quarts is a relatively tiny capacity and for $60 not much of a deal. There are units that are at similar $50-$60 dollar price points which are regularly on sale with 5+ quart capacities, which is a much more useful size.