Philips 22” 720p LCD HDTV

Product Website

and a
Previous Woot

wow, extra difficult to get to sellout.woot.com today… didn’t seem to work from deals.woot.com and yahoo was giving me some javascript errors… finally made it… but 22" is too small for me.

New one at walmart is $243

Amazon sells it for over $260 new.
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Class-720p-60Hz-HDTV/dp/B001LP8IWA

Amazon reviews look pretty good.

cnet review

and Retrevo links

What is the LCD response (refresh) rate – 60Hz, or is it 120Hz?..

So who’s the chick on the screen?

link to the product manual

it’s 60hz

her name is Hannah and she used to live in tulsa now she lives in hollywood (thats what i gathered from the location of the picture woot credits)

thanks for making me feel like a creepy stalker ;]

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
the woot, the woot, the wooters.us on fire…

Philips 22” 720p LCD HDTV [Refurbished] - $179.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Philips 22PFL3504D/F7B 22” 720p 2 HDMI LCD HDTV

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Don’t waste your money! Bought one and it quit working a month after the 90 day warranty ran out. Read the blogs from Feb 20, 2010.

The 19" ones are about the same. Ours quit working 2 or 3 weeks after the 90 day warranty. And it got really hot, like almost caused a fire type hot. And before that it intermittently made terrible high pitched noises at random intervals, usually lasting a few hours.

These Philips refurbs are no good, unless you are looking for the excitement of a possible house fire and good chance to have the opportunity to buy a different TV in about 3 months.

Here’s a link to that Previous Woot. Sounds as if the SquareTrade warranty might be the safe bet.

It does have mostly good reviews at Amazon.

Does it have PIP? Would make a great monitor if I could throw the TV pic up in the corner…

Sorry, no PIP on this.

If you’re using it as a computer monitor, you could do PIP though a TV tuner and software.

I have a phillips LCD with the "3D Comb filter, Digital Crystal Clear, Digital Noise Reduction, Dynamic contrast enhancement, and Progressive scan”. EVERYONE, literally EVERYONE, who comes over to watch a movie comments or raves about how clear the picture is, even on old DVDs. I recommend this TV. It’s a great one.

target has an Element 24" 1080p tv on sale in their current instore ad for $199
http://www.target.com/Element-1080p-60hz-LCD-HDTV/dp/B003CUVJRS/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

just sayin…

Shipping Update

Philips 22” 720p LCD HDTV has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

I had bought two of them and was happy with them until today. One of them went snap, crackle, and pop and died. I’ve never had to use the Woot RMA process before because I’ve been quite happy with everything I’ve bought. Hope this isn’t going to be difficult.