Philips 25’ High Speed HDMI Cable

I use a couple 35 foot hdmi cables. I have one for my ceiling mounted projector, and one for the tv over my jazuzzi tub.

In for 2!! I need one of these for my basement theater I’m just now finishing!! Thanks Woot! This sells for $50 on amazon and Phillips advertises it for $75 good buy.

That’s what she said.

Bought three for maximum geek cred.

Dangit woot! You aren’t suited for the cable game.

$12.33 shipped:
http://www.amazon.com/Link-Depot-HDMI-Cable-feet/dp/B000IJY8DS/ref=sr_1_30?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1295676463&sr=1-30

Take your pick from here:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240

I’ll take some more bacon salt though.

Now I can keep my Xbox360 on my coffee table!

Maybe not 25’, but I have a 16’ HDMI cable I bought a couple of years ago. Easy to connect to the video card on my PC, which is roughly 12’ away from my HDTV.

In for 1. Dad wanted one this big…I guess to compensate or something

This is just under 32 cents a foot! Sweet!

At what length does HDMI start to get signal degrade?

We don’t know. This isn’t the fortune telling site. They sell stuff here. Either you need that stuff they’re selling, or you come back another day. That’s how it works.

what the heck - in for 3. I’m moving into a new house and the cable now justifies me buying an overhead projector :slight_smile:

My media equipment is in the corner. The cable to the projector goes through a door and down about 15’ of wall.

My brother has his stuff on one wall and his TV mounted up high on the adjacent wall.

That would be why.

The first thought that springs to my mind is attaching a laptop to a TV across the room for presentations and the like.

In for 2 also. Someone above said it right. HDMI cables have stoopid price tags. This is a sweet deal! And yeah. Hooking up computers to the TV without putting any strain on the poor ports is fantastic :slight_smile:

This setup could use it

1. TV over the fireplace
  2. AV equipment in a cabinet several feet away
  3. Cables in the wall

If a 25’ cable is just too long for you to use, go to newegg and look at their cables. 3’ and 6’ cables for around $3. And yes, the dirt cheap cables work just as well as the super expensive ones.

Right? If you already have the cables, you’ve gotta connect them to some hardware!

5 meters for category one
15 meters for category two

There are no limits in the spec.

I am currently in the process of building a new apartment and home theater. I bought two of these. One to run from my receiver to my wall-mounted television (I know, there will be excess wire), and the other to run (through the wall) to my bedroom so that I can have a home theater PC… that isn’t really in my living room ( I want to be able to use the PC in my bedroom and on the TV in the living room ). $21 (including shipping) for two HDMI cables is great… no matter what the length is.

Also, I have a friend who just bought a Phillips gold-plated HDMI cable like this (except much shorter) for his new up-converting DVD player from Wal-Mart for $30ish dollars… the quality looks great on his TV.

This is an awesome price. My instant recommendation for HDMI(or any other)cables is always monoprice.com. But, this has even their usually unbeatable prices beat.

HDMI cables either work or don’t work. There is no performance difference between these cables and that 100 dollar Monster cable version they talked you into at best buy.

And yes LOTS of people would use a 25 foot cable. Projector being the most obvious use. But why not run a cable across the room and connect your laptop?