Philips 2GB GoGear Spark Media Player

Yes they had one at about 3 pm Eastern, between a $600 knife set and a refurb Seagate hard drive. I know, because I was one of the lucky 1456 that got one. In fact it was my third month with a B O C in a row.

They had one. I got one. Go to the woot community page (link at the top of the site).

Yeah, if you were one of the 5 people that got through the server that collapsed.

I’m tring to think of something smart to say… Still waiting… hhmmmmmmmmm…

WHAT HAS BECOME OF WOOT ?

I THINK IT HAS MUTATED INTO ONE GIANT BOC

I lol’d hard… thanks.

came around 4pm EST. Site insta crashed and it was never seen again. Woot was down for a good 5 minutes.

AAWWW! Who answered David about the bag!? I wanted to see how many times he would ask the same question before he went insane

WOw what big EYES you have!!!

Hahahahaha

It was between “Shun Ken Onion 10 Piece In-Drawer Knife Set” and “Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive” in the middle of the afternoon. Of course the network and servers were so loaded most of us didn’t get to see it until it was gone.

Edit to add: and paranormalboyli beat me to it.

I am actually a bit upset I missed the knife set

lucky son of a ■■■■■

I wanted to see too. =(

I can forget about sleeping tonight.

check the blog, einstein

Well in the last BAG they only sold 1485. So they still have 15 they can sell off during the rest of the woot-off. Seeing all the other deja vu’s, only time will tell.

So, who is Mitchell and why is he a ■■■■■?

They had two different expensive knife sets, 1 expensive carving knife set, and a couple of less expensive knife sets. So you missed them all.