Philips 3-Outlet Travel Power Strip

I don’t think woot knows the difference between feet and inches…

Buy 3 to turn 1 outlet into 7!

and to get rid of this crap faster. I wish i had that coupon.

I can see using this at crowded coffee shops for my laptop… I hate it when all the outlets are taken.

f you just have to plug in multiple devices while you’re waiting for boarding call, you damn well better have one of these Philips 3-Outlet Travel Power Strips. It packs up nice and compact, it’s got a 10-foot cord, and there’s simply no reason why a volt-hog like you shouldn’t have one in your carry-on

10 FOOT power cord!??

Well, I can’t go to bed, because I’m at work. Guess… I’ll go for a walk.

hello!!!

I didn’t get no FAWKING KUPON!!!GRRRRR!!

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SPS2100WA-3-Outlet-Travel-Strip/dp/B001DFVJJM

Not a deal :confused:

is it $5 shipping per item?

I’m guessing Woot put the knife on here just to see how many people would make that joke.

I second that! Thats what I was looking for.

dollar store ones are smaller

Not working for me either. I think you needed to be an email subscriber? Total BS.

It’s not working for me either. I’d get this at 99 cents too(Woulda gotten the alarm clock as well)

That looks a lot like a 2-outlet travel power strip. Or am I seeing the pic wrong?

This is a hot seller in the navy!!

You couldn’t see, because you didn’t have the binoculars.

Exactly! Everyones hating on the power strip. Got this for .99 cents after using my Woot coupon. At the college outlets are at a premium in the classroom(s) something like this thats reasonable small and somewhat pocketable is perfect. In for 1.

it only works once for each account

No idea - I was hoping at some point it would work for me if Woot had anything decent to sell later.