Philips 32” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

From Amazon’s product page:

“With the Philips 32PFL6704D 32 inch 1080p LCD HDTV experience brilliant performance with a breathtaking full HD 1080p, 120Hz display.”

Yes, it IS 120Hz.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-32PFL6704D-F7-32-Inch-1080p/dp/B001RPOCD8/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1266645914&sr=8-1-fkmr0

WOOT:

380 + 5 ship
120HZ
30 day warranty
REFURB

AMAZON:

380 + free ship
60HZ
warranty???’
condition unknown? ships seperately from original pacakaging

Replying to my own post: Actually, we both linked to the same leaflet. It says 120 Hz at the top, but if you scroll down, all the resolutions are listed as 60 Hz.

What gives? Anyone?

It was a dead deal. I was trying to get the inaccurate info out of the thread. If I deleted a wrong one, repost.

Looking for one for our bedroom. What is a Hz and is this one of those you can mount to the wall?

I bought the 19" refurb a few weeks ago here, and I’ve been very happy with it. The packaging is second rate and they could have done a better job of polishing these up - but it works great.

However, I would go with the Square Trade warranty (look for Promo codes!). I tried to get background info on the “P&F Warranty” but All I found was that it’s “Philips & Fuani” and is very hard to get in touch with. Woot gave me an email address and the response from the person was basically “HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL?” - they told me they would forward my request for info to the right person, and they never did.

Like I say - good set, but cover your bases with the Square Trade coverage.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised when I hooked it up to my Comcast high speed internet cable and found that I have cable for free! In my neighborhood at least, Limited Cable is supposed to be $13 a month.

See my earlier response to your post. The TV IS 120 Hz refresh. See the additional photo that shows the test screen.

TOO SMALL!!! This is good for the bedroom/spare room or the PC, but for the family room.

wheres gatsby? i called for gatsby.

CONFIRMED. THANKS!

Give the guy a night off! Come on!

wait… woot staff is allowed to buy woots? man you guys must have a HUGE baggy of crapioli advantage.

Gotcha. It’s a really weird mistake on Philips’s part though - like an ad for a “Dazzling White Gold Necklace” that says “genuine sterling silver” at the bottom.

If it’s great for the bedroom then it’s not too small for everyone, is it? :snob:

How about a link 'cause I’m not seeing it.

man that would be a good deal if the seller thought it was silver and sold it at silver prices.

Looks like it doesn’t have a PC input? Didn’t know they even made LCD TVs without those.

I’m glad to see the woot staff are active on the thread. Always nice to see you guys pop your heads up.

Huh? We have to wait until the sale is posted just like you.

This has nothing to do with the product, but I’m just trying to turn off the Wootalyzer. There must be a button right in front of me that I’m not seeing… can someone tell me where it is?