Philips 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Personally, I wouldn’t buy this unit due to the fact its not full HD and for a little more you can get a bigger and better TV. 60 Hz and refurbished and a new one costs 50 bucks more…

ill pass.

Here is a CNet Review.

Froooooooogled!

Time to smoke a fatty!

Uhg, two tv’s on woot/sellout.

Philips sucks, but it is a ok price.

Might as well go to Sears and buy this one brand new for $314.99.

Quick View Panasonic VIERA® 32 in. (31.5 D… 0.0
$314.99 $

Or, you could connect it to a Streamium or other media server-type device and use it as one big LCD picture frame. I bought one the last time it was offered and did just that.

Our family room has a large space in an upper-level corner. When we moved in, I can only assume the previous owner had some type of monitor up there. I put the tv there, connected a Streamium & a DVD player. So now I alternate between streaming family photos and playing home movies 24/7.

Have been wanting to set it up like that for some time.

Didn’t we have dual TVs on both www and sellout just a few days ago?

To quote 4chan, every post is a repost of a repost of a repost…

Seems like there are a lot of tvs lately.

I just bought a brand new 42" plasma, 720p for $399. Somehow, this one doesn’t seem like much of a deal.

Yo dawg, I hear ya like high contrast ratios and stuff. Too bad. Dynamic contrast ration is meaningless. I’d try and explain why, but I’m not very eloquent. Check this site for why a lot of those specs you see on tv’s are garbage.

Passing on this one seems like a good idea…Next!

When you Googled, did you see this equally sucky Wikipedia page?

Okay - here’s some more info from techradar.com.

With 147+ carrots on a stick, I’m wondering why you can’t do this: froogled?

Depends on how you typically use your computer monitor. If you now have a 17" (@4:3 ratio) tube set to 1024x768, your current monitor is about 10.2" high by 13.6" wide. That’s about 75 scan lines per vertical inch.

This TV being a 32" (@16:9 ratio) would be about 15.7" tall by 27.8" wide. So those 768 vertical scan lines now work out to about 49 lines per inch. So about 26 LESS vertical scan lines per inch than with a 17" monitor. (Or, put another way, each line is about 54% thicker on this TV than on a 17" monitor.)

Some that have a hard time seeing fine details at 768 lines on a 17" monitor might think this is great. Others may feel that a monitor this large should be set to a much higher vertical resolution. However you will be able to go no finer than 768 lines.

If you plan on keeping this monitor nearly as close as your current (assuming much smaller) monitor, you may wish you could go to a higher resolution. On the other hand, if you plan on having it a bit further away from you, this might be perfect.

how does this westinghouse compare at costco for 319 ?

http://www.costco.com/images/content/misc/PDF/532001.pdf

Like the MOD said “Not available at this time”

Link please

That says Panasonic not Philips?

Yummy! What a Nice computer monitor! Oh…a TV? I already have a little 35" in the bedroom…and my 70" downstairs is still laughing at IT, so…guess not!
Wake me when you have a 42" and I may consider it instead of the puny 35"!