Philips 32” 720p LCD HDTV

**Item: **Philips 32" 720p LCD HDTV
Price: $149.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Philips 32" 720p LCD HDTV)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Philips 32" 720p LCD HDTV)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/28/2012 - $179.99 - 0 comment(s)

8/16/2013 - $149.99 (Woot Plus)
12/21/2012 - $180.00 (Woot Plus)

By the looks of the stats and the lack of wooters who are wooting, me thinks people are starting to realize that Philips is junk.

Love the screen image. Any chance of a seeing larger version of that?

I wonder how many people think this is a black and white screen because the image is black and white. (sigh)

Hmmmm. . . looks like 4 sold made it 96% left, gotta be around 100 total available. Probably gonna be a while. :frowning:

So woot! doesn’t do comedic write-ups for wootoffs anymore?

The BOC is being offered if you can copy and paste the URL and follow the instructions, but where is the URL?

Some auction items lack a URL – seems to be the ones they have more items of

It’s in the area that currently says “No BOC to see here. No, seriously…” on most items offered. They just throw in a few like this one without a link.

Bought this model off of woot a couple of weeks ago for the same price. Just hooked it up last night, solid TV and great price. Perfect for the bedroom.

Yeah, I figured it was something like that. I’ve been here since w00t was fun, but haven’t bothered with a w00t-off in quite a while. When it was still fun, I scored around 32 BOCs (strange number, but originally you could order three but had to specify and as they ran out, you could lower the number to still get some). I guess that’s enough.

I think they’re too busy trying to figure out how to make the current BoC thing work without letting bots get them all. :slight_smile: Gotta admit, the thing they did over night with inserting a word in the middle of the link was an interesting idea. (Although, I’m guessing any decent coder could come up with a way to search and remove any actual words in the links pretty easily.)

Riddle time… If a Philips TV is a bad choice to begin with due to cheap electronics and known failures… How bad can a refurb be?

So you hooked it up last night and you are declaring it as, “Solid,” before using it for any decent amount of time? Please attempt to be a good reviewer. People are relying on you.

You say that like it’s a bad thing. I’m pleased. I found the write-ups to be a waste of space and rarely funny.

I recommend everyone buy 3 – good insurance if one or two stop working.

Hi Kippy! I like your red hair too.

Hi, Mr. Tuba!

So you’re the reason Woot! isn’t fun anymore. :frowning: