Philips 32" LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips 32" LCD HDTV
$309.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Philips 32PFL3504D/F7B 32" LCD HDTV w/3 HDMI & Pixel Plus

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

What the heck is pixel plus?

Sounds like a cheesey gimmick.

$410 new on amazon with 1 year warranty

Just look at that glossy finish!

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=32PFL3504D/F7B&scy=us&slg=en

here’s the product website.

and the user manual

Dear Woot
Thanks for turning me into a shop-aholic
in for 1

interesting. thoughts? I’m looking for a smaller tv for the bedroom.

I’m also looking for a new 46-50 incher. Would I do better to go to PC Richards and bargain with them for a good deal on 2 tvs?

If I didn’t just buy a new 32" LG LCD for the bedroom I would be all over this, even if its a refurb.

I have this TV, and I have developed quite a love affair for it. Very nice unit.

That is an AMAZING carved pumpkin!

You missed that by a few hours

So no PC output?

Your LG is probably much brighter
Contrast ratio (typical): 2500:1 is not so bright…but at this price…meh-ish

We have one of these - It’s not too impressive. Sometimes the sound will sizzle and decrease in volume for no apparent reason. The picture quality is great, however, so if you wanted to hook up a stereo system to the TV, this is a great buy.

$398 @ Walmart

http://www.walmart.com/Philips-32-Lcd-Hdtv/ip/10965942?dest=9999999997&sourceid=18290425410469435384

I need something around a 22 or 23" to fit where I need a TV in the bedroom. This one is too big. :frowning:

The manufacturer’s product page
for the 32PFL3504D/F7B
Includes manuals, troubleshooting, info and FAQs

and the Amazon page
for the Philips 32PFL3504D which is marked down from $599 MSRP, to $410.

this actually looks good. i dont have an LCD but this is very tempting, especially at this price range.

But I must pass…=-(