Philips 39” 1080p LED TV w/NetTV

I bought this same tv from woot the last time it was offered. It arrived broke, I returned it before Christmas and have yet to hear anything from woot about my refund! I have a nice case number but no refund. I won’t be buying anything like this from woot again!

Ordered this TV because of its features. Received it but the screen has lines or smudges across the top, bottom and right side.
Returning but having issues with getting response from WOOT. Never had any previous problems like this. DISAPPOINTED!!!
<><><><><>

I would not recommend the Philips brand to anyone. I just bought a couple and have had nothing but problems with them starting and switching off by themselves. Philips company are of no help whatsoever

Philips Product Specs for Today’s Offer: Wall Mount:
VESA Hole Pattern: 300 x 300mm

I got one last time; figured it would be just the ticket for the basement.

Remote is a laugh. I have to manually push the buttons on the TV. Makes using Netflix and Youtube a real challenge.

But… when it works, it works great. Good sound and picture.

I’m gonna punt and buy a Harmony Remote and use my iPhone to change channels and turn it on. Happily there are plenty of ports on the back.

Someday it’ll be hooked up to a Mac Mini and I’ll use it as a real media center.

Bottom line: it is what it is and it’s at a pretty good price.

JUNK! Worked great for about 5 minutes and then got the black screen of death.
Returning it as soon as I can get authorization from Woot.

Got mine today. No visible damage. When I turn it on I just get vertical lines. They can change if I push buttons on the remote though!

Waiting for Woot support response.

I’m having some trouble with the software for wirelessconnect on my mac. After installation, I get a message that says “you do not have permission to open the document wi-fi mediaconnect”. Has anyone else had this issue?

Received mine, lines all across the bottom of the screen. Contacted Woot, have a case number but that is about it. I really liked the tv features

Sorry for the problems. CS should get back to you in 24-48 hours.

Received mine and after trying every set-up menu still cannot get it to have a picture that isn’t green or yellow. Would be cool if all I watched were men from Mars movies… Contacting support today…We’ll see what happens.

Got mine in the mail today and to my disappointment it has a large crack in the left side of the screen and the pixels are destroyed waiting to return it /sigh

I’m very sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Bought mine February and another for my mom in march. Hers has been working since day one. Mine, I had still in the box because of renovation in my living room but now selling house. Anyway, I took it out the box and turned it on in my moms basement and it shows green lines and rainbow lines all over. Really disappointed but my fault I didn’t test it when it came in.

You might reach out to Phillips anyway and let them know what your situation is. Couldn’t hurt to ask and see if they’ll work with you.

Also if you took advantage of the Square Trade warranty, I’d recommend reaching out to them for assistance. Hope that helps a little!

Tried and they said nope. It’s out of warranty and they sent me to local tv repairs.