Philips 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi

**Item: **Philips 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Philips 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Philips 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/21/2013 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 27 comment(s)
4/11/2013 - $39.99 - 43 comment(s)

5/13/2013 - $40.00 (Woot Plus)

That one went fast. :frowning:

Haha, yeah it did. Oh well.

Figured it out but it was already gone…boo!!!

Damn it, I had it but the url cut off again. This is getting lame, I’m done playing the game.

What’s in the bags?

Crap.

Crap.

I can see there’s no reason for me to play this time. The clues are so obscure (or video-game geared) that it will take me way too long to get the answer in order to grab one of 2 bags offered.

Dang IT!

Do you get the “Hmm… we can’t find that” page when it’s gone?

no, you get the normal page for it. it just says “sold out” though

No you should get a sold out page if its gone. Thats what I got anyway

So any comments about the DVR?

Exactly, this new way of dangling crap puts woot down on a level with tanga.com or fruper who were so desperate to try to match the awesome as of the RANDOM krapp woot used to offer that they tried to concoct games around scoring mystery boxes… Both failed because people preferred the spontaneity of RANDOM krapp offerings… Now woot is desperately trying to recover some of the awesomeness of old but will never be able to achieve…

Anyone have any comments on this actual product?

I’m interested, but the reviews for it online are all over the place.

Ok, so just for laughs, what was the answer?

Same here.

Im tempted to just spend the $40 and order it anyway.

I guess it depends on your needs and budget. A new in the box major brand Blu Ray without 3D will run you about $70. One with 3D is about $90.

So - yep it’s a nice low price refurb unit but as a generalization, expect sloooow loading time.

If you’d like to see the woot! discussion board when this was up in April click HERE

For answers and stuff, you’re likely better off in the blog post.