Philips 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi

Mine just arrived about a week ago from the sale a few weeks back. So far so good. I haven’t tested all the built in stuff (netflix, usb reader, etc) but it plays blu ray and dvds great. It was replacing a player with no hdmi out so the picture quality is obviously much higher.

I was looking for a small player to fit under my monitor and so far so good.

I second that request. For the life of me I thought it was “4^12.3” of course tacked onto the end of the www.woot…

(8 / 2) ^ 12 = 16777216

+2

To each their own. I think it finally adds a bit of excitement (and fairness) into getting the craps, rather than it being “random” and by that I mean “whoever can use a bot and/or wooters.us to instantly buy it for them or take them to the purchase page before anyone else.”

we just recently purchased this. we were disappointed in the shipping from the manufacturer but other than that it has worked great and has a great pic quality. however we have only owned it for about 2 weeks.

I bought this a 2 or 3 weeks ago (same price). It’s a terrific player. Plays all types of videos (MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc) and even plays external subtitles (SRT). Haven’t had a problem with it yet. I really love it. :slight_smile:

I want to puchase this item, the website has changed can somebody help me to purchase this before it run out please

Click Add to Cart. Then click on the cart to complete the check out process. You must complete the check out before the item sells out. It’s the Woot-Off Race.

We did not get a cable to hook it up to the TV or a manual. Where can I get these things?

Sorry to hear that you’re missing an accessory with your order.
You can either contact Philips Customer Services and see if they can provide you with the missing piece.

If they’re unable to help you, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
They’ll be able to answer any questions you might have about your purchase.

If I was to give this a star rating, it would be 2 of 5 stars. It performs and plays a variety of video formats so for that, I gave it two stars. So… while the features work, the machine crashes frequently (becomes unresponsive to commands manually entered to the DVD player as well as from the remote). Also, the navigation functionality is garbage. Maybe I missed it but there is no page up, page down buttons on the remote. So, if you’re scrolling through 200 movies on your MP4 video hard drive than you’re going to go file by file. Lastly, when the DVD player does respond, the responsiveness is like that of a hungover college kid on a Sunday morning. You have to kick it to get it working.

Poor buy. Go with the Samsung (see my later reviews).