Philips 47” 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Proscan 47" 240Hz 1080p Widescreen LCD HDTV for $668 + free shipping at Amazon and its new with 1 year warranty

Ok that answers that LMAO

take your pick we have some of each and something for everyone.

I bought a 32" refurb Philips 120Hz TV several months ago on Woot. After 3 1/2 months the volume started going down to zero on it’s own and sticking there. The only way to correct it is to unplug the TV, smack it on the side and plug it back in. I think it will only get worse, and I didn’t buy the square trade warranty. You are taking your chances on these refurbs.

I think you answered yourself!

Amazon.com offers the Proscan 47" 240Hz 1080p Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. 47LC55S240V87, for $667.71 with free shipping. That’s $31 under our May mention and the lowest total price we’ve seen for a 47" 240Hz LCD HDTV. (It’s also a current price low by $20.) It features a 1920x1080 (1080p) resolution, 240Hz refresh rate, 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 500 cd/m² brightness, 4ms response time, four HDMI inputs, and VGA, component and other video inputs. Posted on dealnews

he was right about the dinner break

We never discussed a price.

Not when you use munkees the way he used miuenkiis.

The what?

Oh, but I am one.

I bought a rambunctious wildebeest here at Woot, and just after the warranty expired it went and morphed into a ferocious limekitty.

Is nightghost thinking really hard on this one?

Fun, huh?

lol i never knew they had a filter for nazi

It’s spelled “drinking.”

120hz deals with motion not 3d, the only tvs that are 3d are the ones that say 3d tv

Sorry, man. She moved.

check your tweets

when do the BOC’s come on?

doh!