Philips 4x DVD+R/RW

Great price even for a refurb

So I would complain about waiting up for this, but since I am working the overnight shift, I can’t complain about that. I will complain that it is not something I need now…But when has woot ever had something you actually needed???

Why would anyone buy a 4x drive?! There’s a buncha nicer ones out for a few dollars more… CRAP CRAP TRIPLE CRAPPOLA.

The local Micro Center had a new 16X DVD± R/RW for 29.99.

No deal.

Tom

blah

Just bought a brand new Sony DRU-800A off of eBay for $56.00 shipping included.
Don’t need this one.

For an

OLD 4X

and

DVD+R ONLY

and

REFURBISHED drive,

This thing should be $10 at MOST.

Baaaad Woot, baaaaad Woot.

No thanks. I have enough doorstops already.

I wish they would tell us the minimum system requirements on these things. The one I bought during the Woot off won’t work on my system.

AND ITS A REFURB!

REFURB

refurb

refurb CRAP

4X is tooo slow. nice colar tho

I could write a CD manualy faster than that!

the only “wow” you’ll get from me would be some stupid joke about World of Warcraft, and comparing this to some sort of low level rogue trying to beat an ogre, but that might take a little imagination I am saving for something truly wonderful.

no thanks. off to bed until we have more INFOCUS stuff

Just bought one Thang it,whats woot with me!

1st page ???

Woo Hoo

I like this line in the description:

“Take sides in the DVD format wars with this boldly loyalist DVD+RW burner.”

Lol good way to sell it…

Not really a deal - If you watch newegg you can get a brand new lightscribe 16x dual layer home delivered for 54.00.

Please…

What a sorry sack of crap of a Woot! It won’t burn DVD-R? No matter how the terrific blurb-writer tries to spin it, this is a crappy Woot.

If you need a DVD burner, spend the extra $20 and get something that doesn’t suck. And if you can’t afford the extra money, then you wouldn’t be able to afford the media anyhow.

Boo! Bad Woot!

bleh. first night - lame woot. hi all.