Philips 6-Device Universal Remote Control – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips 6-Device Universal Remote Control - 2 Pack
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Philips SRU5106/27 6-Device Universal Remote Control

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

2 remotes are beter than 1

So now the epic battle between the remote control can be fought over the air waves instead of over who has control of the remote!

These things are GREAT! They allow me to change the channel on the TV WITHOUT having to get up. AWESOME!

Owner’s manual: http://www.usa.philips.com/c/remote-control/perfect-replacement-6-in-1-sru5106_27/prd/;jsessionid=C746780D926F3290B1E5B2B90299519F.app101-drp1?t=support

Product Website

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SRU5106-27-Universal-Control/dp/B0026L7B8A

amazon price, good deal here

Here it is at Amazon

I was looking at this one at Sear’s, and theirs is $14.99… for one!

Linky

Doe sit control TiVos? I doubt it. Not may remotes are THAT universal.

TiVo compatible including the thumbs up & thumbs down keys. Nice!!

If anyone you know has has one of the HORRIBLE remotes that come with TV’s these days these are a simpler alternative.

Will it work with a LCD monitor?

Sorry Billy, Happy Pony is on and I’m not missing Happy Pony.

Wow, at this price it’s like getting up to 4 for the price of 1. If my card weren’t maxed out, I’d get like 6. Hell, being this price I swear I’d keep one in my suitcase and one in my car for those times when I go to somebody’s house and they don’t know where their remote is.

Great deal… cheap… worth it… that’s all that matters.

If the Remote is Universal, wouldn’t you only need one to do anything? Wouldn’t having two cause some sort of rift in the time space continuum?

Anyone know if they work with Olevia TV’s and Comcast boxes? I have 2 of each and no remotes seem to work with both.

how come it seems that no one from mississippi ever goes out wooting?

Yaaaaay! Something(s) I can actually USE!!! In for one, and praying the the Roomba cat litter box cleaning robot…