Philips 6-Device Universal Remote for iPod

So neither one is compatible with 3rd gen itouch/iphone?

Edit: Confirmed, no 3gs charging

I will no longer even consider anything from Philips that woot offers. Too many bad experiences…

Got one of these in a previous Woot. It’s great! controls iPod anywhere in the house. It has also pretty much replaced all my other remotes: TV, HTS, Xbox (movies - also works with Netflix on Xbox), Tivo, etc.

Got one of these in a previous Woot. It’s great! controls iPod anywhere in the house. It has also pretty much replaced all my other remotes: TV, HTS, Xbox (movies - also works with Netflix on Xbox), Tivo, etc.

The ultimate in laziness. A remote control for a handheld device.

Love mine! Got it last time and it works great for all my devices.

W00000000000000000000000T OFF!!!

Sorry for the multiple posts… looks like server issues.

do not want

wtf

crap

sucks

“joyed”? Is that even a word?

A remote for a portable device just seems overkill to me.

Do these work on an iPhone 3GS???

Would this work with PS3?

This is a pretty good deal, Amazon has this for 52.46

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SJM3152-17-Universal-Connection/dp/B002R8VKTI

SJM3151/27 will not charge iPod classic, Nano and iPod Touch. SJM3151 is not compatible with the Video feature on iPod Touch.

Fantastic. The 3151 won’t charge any iPod worth using it for. At least the Bag Of Crap doesn’t mince words about the fact that it probably sucks.

Bring on the bandoleer of carrots

I’m in.

Got this a woot off or two ago. Works as advertised, great range, fast operation and the universal remote controls all my components. It will be a good deal without the iPod control, fantastic deal with!

This thing is great! Got one for Christmas, and I love it. Works very well with my TV and DVD player. Only one small complaint is that when you put your iPod in the dock, it resets the shuffle feature.