Philips 7" Dual Screen Portable DVD Player

wow.

Awesome, 'nuff said.

How about a “SELL-OFF-WOOT-OUT?”

What is the movie?

Transformers, I think. When the first transformer descimates the base. I could be wrong though.

Depends on what movie you’re wanting to watch. If you want to watch the super extended uncut, extra scenes, with deleted scenes, and random sleeping scenes mega-edition of any Lord of the Rings movies, then I think you’ll need a generator. To give some light - 2 hours = 120 minutes. So I don’t have to do conversions left and right. Mad Max 3 - 107 minutes. The Zombie Diaries - 81 minutes. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - 120 minutes (It’ll end). Wall-E - 98 minutes. Ratatouille - 111 minutes. You can see where I’m going with this.

I’m the same way and that’s one thing I was curious about. If you look at the system specs, it shows no AV Input. Which means, there’s no quick and simple way to feed any video input into it. There’s AV Output so you can watch the dvd on a bigger screen, etc. From what I’ve seen, there aren’t that many that have an AV Input, and they tend to be more expensive. Now, if you were an electrical engineer and decided to reverse engineer the circutry, or, create your own matrix controller and use it for the LCD. Now, the slave LCD could be different. I have no clue how it connects to the master unit. I tried looking around for photos of it, but, no go. It could be your lucky day with that and simply be a generic connection that leaves the singles in an analog form like the composite cable, or, a proprietary connection that leaves the format the same as a composite. Or, it could be some complicated mess of hell.

As far as the slave LCD goes, it is standard AV plug. In fact, the manual for the secondary LCD shows a diagram of how to connect it to your camcorder (see page 9).

The link given was only for the main unit. Here is the link for the 2nd screen manual:

Can someone translate? Never mind, my brain would probably explode.

AKKKKK philips? NO thank you

$85 for no fighting over who holds the screen. I’m in.

new goes x 99…! why bother for a ref if u r saving $15

basically it’s a compressed media/video file. most commonly associated with downloaded movies.
Some people call them “backups”. :)P

Can not find any new (brand new) of $99, most of these on ebay are either USED or R E F U R B.

I’ve seen one seller claims its unit is r e f u r b, but under its description, it stated;
IF MY ITEM LISTED AS R E F U R B, WHICH MEANS I FIX IT MYSELF…

another one, listed BRAND NEW and it stated:
BRAND NEW are either store demo, open box or customer return…

No go on eBay.

Not sure where you saw that. I was at Target this weekend and saw this model for $199. You couldnt even get a cheapo dual screen there for less than $150.

I ordered one of these last week, how long does it take to ship out? And where do I even get the tracking numbers? First time buyer, trying to get used to getting around here…

It appears that these have not shipped yet… hey Woot, what’s up? They typically only take up to 5 business days to ship items out (usually faster than that). I ordered this in advance of a car trip I am taking this coming Friday, now it appears I won’t have this in time. Boooooo!

Me Too! Why hasn’t it shipped?!?!?

i ordered on the 21st, any chance its gna get sgipped out soon?

yeah, gettin a little peeved that this hasnt shipped yet. Of course…in prior woots I have received tracking information AFTER receiving the package, so who knows.

Seriously, why has this not been shipped???
We should get comped!