Philips 80 Watt Power Inverter

Would this even power a laptop?..

can this power my laptop?

This link to froogle says “Click me!”

Very tempting. Still have a few power inverters I pulled from the melted vectors.

Hmmm… Depending upon its quality, this could be a good deal.

some. check the intake on your power supply.

no

and no.

Hmmmm, I am big into tailgating but I doubt this would run anything that I would want to bring with me.

I have this, and it powers my laptop just fine, but I only have a 65W power supply for my Compaq laptop. If you have a really powerful laptop, you’ll probably need something a little stronger.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Philips 80 Watt Power Inverter
$5.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Philips SCP5080/17 80 Watt Power Inverter

http://www.buy.com/prod/Philips-SCP5080-17-80-Watt-Power-Inverter-AC-Auto/q/loc/58207/206594832.html

Reviews are at the bottom.

In for 2

Guess that answers my other question:

“but will it blend?..”

Don’t have a cell phone charger in your car? - Here ya go! In for 3!

1.7 A = 170w, or close to it.So NO.

What can you power with 80 Watts? Probably an mp3 player charger or something of that nature. Nothing with a motor.

I’m a complete noob so I apologize, but am I need a cell phone recharger for my car, and this seems like a cheap alternative. Just plug this in and plug my phone into the actual charger. So this may not work for a laptop but would it work for the much less instense cell phone?

Bought 1

Unless you have a beastly desktop replacement laptop, this should power most laptops fine. My Dell laptop pulls about 35W idle and 50-55W at load.