Philips amBX Premium Gaming Kit with Tom Clancy's HAWX PC Game

This should be compatible with the family guy talking thingy, or one of the Einstein games… yes?

“Now, a normal gamer might just give up and die protecting his collection of imported perverted Japanese ■■■■ games.”

Really? I mean… REALLY!!!

Wall Washer? What is this, a vertical Scooba?

Defcon caught my attention…
…then I saw the fans that came with this and shook my head in frustration.

Why god why, why would they need that?

will it work with the i-phone?

Ok, GO GEEKS!!!

Now, a normal gamer might just give up and die protecting his collection of imported perverted Japanese ■■■■ games.

Cmon woot. Everyone knows normal gamers play American perverted japanese ■■■■ games. Buy local, dammit!

Does this work with my Mac?

Yes, now go to bed. Because you’re tired. Yup. Bed is good.

Will all that stuff fit in a garbage can?

The point is whether you can find a venue where the situation would be so monumental that Kanye would have the sense not to thrust his arrogant narcissism and stupidity into the scene. The fact is, no matter what the situation, he would make it all about him. get it?

if i had a desktop i would definately buy, but alas ive been using my laptop for gaming…and cannot justify this purchase for use with it…=[

I don’t want it but I hope that you do!

man, if only they had a nice, sensible looking set of logitechs

Cmon woot?!!?! Wheres the Pocket Powers? The ice cream makers? The thermohawk thermometers? Barbie vacuum cleaners?

I call shenaningans on this woot-off!

what the hell is this?

WORT WOOT-OFF EVER!!!

And comes with “Packaging”. That’s good since I’d hate to see the mailman just drop them in a pile on my front porch.

I got this for $69 a couple of months ago on woot and it sucks. The only part that works correctly is the speakers and even they make a loud noise whenever my pc goes to sleep or wakes up, or sometimes just when I’m walking by it.

The lights almost never work. The fans have never come on, not even with that stupid fighter pilot game that comes with it.

I was in for the flashlight, in for the 2cup coffee maker and in for the kids play work bench so far.

Woot. In the words of Douglas Adams, “Goodbye and Thanks for all the Fish.”