Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer - 2 Colors

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer - 2 Colors
Price: $169.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 5-7 business days (Tuesday, Aug 09 to Wednesday, Aug 10) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer - 2 Colors) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer - 2 Colors) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Philips - Google Shopping Avance XL Digital Airfryer - 2 Colors)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/26/2015 - $169.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (2 comments)
8/25/2015 - $169.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (16 comments)
6/24/2015 - $169.99 - Click To See Discussion (27 comments)

11/16/2015 - $169.99 (Woot Plus)
9/9/2015 - $169.99 (Woot Plus)

Check out the Product Page
Williams-Sonoma.com Reviews

I got one of these the first time Woot offered it in June of last year. I love it.

I wonder about cleaning… steam and fat have to go somewhere, but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to clean those fans.

Anyone with experience with that?

I never had any desire to own an air fryer, but was given one (different brand) as a birthday gift a week or so ago and have found it to be a pretty useful appliance. Fries from scratch were good, crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. I think I could make them great if I can figure out a way to rough up the cut surfaces of the potatoes before cooking. Bagged, frozen fries and onion rings have turned out great, much better than baking in the oven. Reheated fries/tots are almost as good as when they were fresh. I’m still experimenting with mine, but so far it has surprised me.

Mine gets used every day. From Chicken Nuggets, French Fries and even Drums and wings…

I really love it.

Just take the basket out to clean. I line the bottom of the container that the basket sits with foil and that makes it very easy to clean. A nice bristle brush will clean the actual basket…

I will jump in with my own 2 cents. Bought this last year. (This exact model in black). I am not a cook. Fair warning upfront. I have taken over cooking duties because of my wife’s health.

You will need to get your timings down…but I would not be without one. Can sit right in a corner on the counter in the back. It is big. Allowed me to throw away the toaster oven.

One thing I use it for on a regular basis is for baked potatos. Not any faster than an oven, but equally as good as without heating up the kitchen. The monster size bakers…yummy.

Does a great job reheating items…

There are a couple of add on items available elsewhere…make sure you get the right one for this unit. One is a flat grill pan (which I found very useful). The other is a kebob skewer kit (which I haven’t used). They are expensive for what they are. The grill pan gets used a lot.

Grill pan is Philips HD9911 Avance Collection XL

Skewer is HD9905 Avance Collection XL

I bought the non-digital version almost a year ago. It was a refurb but looked brand new. My s.o was unsure about it, but now he is totally convinced this is the BEST. MACHINE. EVER. I love ‘deep frying’ mushrooms, onion rings and tater tots. Clean up is a breeze and if you just don’t want hand wash the basket and it’s container, you can put it in the dishwasher (although I never have…don’t want to risk damage of any sort). If you’re on the fence and have the bucks, go for this deal, you won’t be sorry.

I bought one the last time woot had them, the non-digital Philips version. My wife was appalled by yet another countertop appliance, but it might be our most used appliance next to the coffee maker. Premade/bagged foods like fries, and leftover things like fish and chips reheat like new, and honestly since I discovered they sold Arby’s curly fries in the frozen food section my life has changed…
But it’s pretty good for stuff like eggplant parm and even fried chicken, if you spray the stuff with cooking spray beforehand. It’s not as delicious as deep-fried, of course, but probably 75% as good with a fraction of the oil. But if you’re covering something like eggplant parm in sauce anyway, you won’t even notice the difference.