Philips Blu-Ray Disc Player

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
rock, scissors, paper… wooters.us

Philips Blu-Ray Disc Player [Refurbished] - $79.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Philips BDP5110/F7B Blu-Ray Disc Player

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips Blu-Ray Disc Player
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Philips BDP5110/F7B Blu-Ray Disc Player

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Now’s here’s something interesting. Prices are starting to come down with these things finally.

first

correction was ALMOST first

Product Website

manual

froogled

specs at consumerreports

formats - videohelp

I’d consider upgrading to a Blu-Ray player, but I feel like as my regular DVD player has depreciated in value, so has the quality of movies being released these days. I doubt I’ll see enough movies where definition is important this year that it would be cheaper for me to buy this than just go to the theater.

We just use our PS3 if we want to watch Blu-Ray DVDs.

Have it. Like it.

meh. time to go to work.

Hmm $80 for a refurb now or $50 for a new one on Black Friday in a months time…

look like we have an early morning woot killer

i have been here from the first woot yesterday. not one cool thing…

Hmm. Wait!

People still use optical media to watch their movies?

It would be a killer buy if it connected via wireless but as it states it’s an ethernet port connection.

If You’re Not Watch Movies On Blu-Ray, You’re Missing Out.

I’m actually the first one to notice Woots type-o, in this headline?

Philips must have no quality control as there sure are tons of Philip’s refurbs.

You sure didn’t sleep long, and your right back at it. Impressive!

LOL nice filter!

Junk player is junk.

I bought a Philips all-in-one DVD 5.1 channel surround, and 2 Philips DVD players a year ago and have not had issues with any of them. I would be up for this if I wasn’t getting a different one for Christmas